Recommendations for the Survey.
- Make sure to have a stabilize internet connection.
- Sit with the survey code, or store name along with visit date and time.
Rules to Follow to get the Mcdonalds Coupon
- A consumer must be at least aged 15/18 depend on location.
- The food bill, i.e., the receipt, must be used in 1month from the date of issue.
- The maximum of 5 vouchers can be redeemed in a month.
- Strictly no selling of coupons to the third person.
- Coupons should be used under 30days of the issue.
- Must be a resident in the USA/Canada.
Take Part In McDVoice Survey
How to Take Part in McDVoice Survey?
If you qualify and is satisfied with the above rules, then follow the steps below:
- Open your browser > And go to www.mcdvoice.com and let it load fully.
- The default language will be English, in case you want to change it.
- Once done, enter the ‘Survey Code’ found in the food bill.
- In case you don’t have the ‘Survey Code’ follow, then type the store number along with the date and time of visit.
- Now click on submit, and you will be landed to the survey page 1.
- From here, give your necessary inputs and click on next for the second set of questions.
- Continue this process until a total of 15 pages are done.
- Now you will receive a verification code, which is your voucher, and can be redeemed on your next visit on Mcdonald (within the next 30days).
McDonald’s Customer Support
In case, due to some issues, you are not able to complete the survey or access the website, then don’t worry. McDVoice has a customer support executive ready to help/guide you. To contact them ring up at 1-800-244-6227 (Toll-Free Number). Timing 7 am-7 pm. Besides this, you can also contact them via email by clicking here.
So to wrap up the content, here is the brief workaround of the article. Make sure to have minimum required items before proceeding with the survey. Follow the rules and procedures in the proper format, as listed above. Still, in case you have any issues do let me know in the comment section below. We will be guided to help you out in any issue raised while doing the survey.